This mobile compatible course provides a general overview of the safety measures that are required when working on a scaffold. The course begins with an introduction into the various types of scaffolds, and goes onto to outline the OSHA safety requirements and safety measure that can be taken to ensure that employees working on scaffolds are at little risk of injury or death.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.