xEvery walking-working surface in the workplace can be potentially hazardous to workers. Hazardous surfaces include loose carpets, ramps, stairways, ladders and scaffolds, as well as slippery floors resulting from liquid or other spills. Resulting slips, trips and falls can cause cuts and bruises, sprains and strains, broken bones, and various injuries to internal organs. They can also result in fatalities.
This course teaches students to recognize the hazards of walking-working surfaces and provides information about workplace action needed to eliminate or control these hazards.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.