Have you ever been injured on the job? Do you know what steps to take in the event of sickness, injury, or death solely due to your workplace environment? More importantly, do you know how to protect yourself, as well as others, and help promote healthy working conditions? Every year, more than 50,000 workers die from exposure to various hazards in the workplace. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is committed to saving lives, preventing injuries, and protecting the health of workers all across America. This mobile compatible course will show you how to identify workplace hazards and become involved with ensuring healthy and safe working environments.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.