This mobile compatible course covers the issue of drug and alcohol abuse in the workplace. Over the recent years it has become evident that drug and alcohol abuse can adversely affect the workplace by decreasing its overall efficiency.
This course focuses on the management of alcohol and drugs in the workplace. It discusses the issues related to drug and alcohol abuse that the employees may encounter while at work. It also provides suggestions on how employers and employees can reduce the risk to safety and productivity.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- define and identify drug and alcohol abuse.
- recognize the signs of drug and alcohol abuse.
- assess the financial and human costs of drug and alcohol abuse.
- devise an effective drug and alcohol policy.
- arrange supervisor training sessions.
- understand how to carry out drug and alcohol testing
- organize employee assistance programs.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.