This course introduces the hazards that are involved in the handling and storage of materials. Different methods of handling and storage are discussed, the hazards they pose to workers and the methods by which these hazards can be reduced or eliminated from the workplace.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the major causes of injury attained from handling and storing materials.
- Know the various methods that can be used to prevent injuries.
- Know the safety measures involved when operating mechanical handling devices.
- Know the various safety and health principles that can be adopted in the workplace.
Methods of Prevention
Powered Industrial Trucks
Subject Matter Expert
Michael Millsap - Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
End of Course Instructions
Upon succesful completion, you will be able to print your certificate from LMS.
The final is composed of 10 questions and must be mastered by 70% to receive the certificate of completion.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.