This course gives a basic overview of OSHA, the OSH Act, and OSHAs role in prevention and elimination of work-related illnesses and injuries. It includes information about employer and employee rights and responsibilities, and a very brief look at the inspection process, reporting, and recordkeeping. This course will prove beneficial for those who are directly or indirectly involved with OSHA and the OSH Act.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand what OSHA is
- Describe the Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Act
- Explain how the General Duty Clause affects employers
- Identify the different types of OSHA violations
- Explain how OSHA conducts inspections
- Understand OSHAs requirements
- Understand employers and workers rights
- Written Safety and Health Program
- Site Characterization and Analysis· Training Program
- Medical Surveillance
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Sanitation at Temporary Workplaces
- Monitoring Handling Drums and Containers
- Decontamination Emergency Response Plan
Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act (GI) - OSHACampus.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 13801 Burnet Rd. Suite 100
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of your course you will be able to print your certificate of completion.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.