Hazardous Materials (GI)
Hazardous materials are considered any substance or compound that has a capability of producing adverse effects on the health and safety of humans. Every year thousands of workers get injured or killed because of fatal chemical or other toxic hazards. OSHA and other authorities have provided many rules and regulations in order to prevent hazards and perform safe operations at the workplace.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand general requirements of handling/working with hazardous materials
- Explore how to store hazardous materials
- Learn about use and disposal of hazardous materials
- Find out what steps are necessary to take at the time of an accident
- Study training, first aid, and other essential factors associated with hazardous materials
Congratulations on completing your course! You may now print your certificate of completion.
Michael Millsap - Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
TOPICS COVERED: LockoutTagoutConditions for Lockout/TagoutPurpose for Lockout/TagoutGeneral Requirements for Lockout/TagoutEnergy Control ApplicationRelease for Lockout/TagoutEnergy Control Program
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.