Have you ever been injured on the job? Do you know what steps to take in the event of sickness, injury, or death solely due to your workplace environment? More importantly, do you know how to protect yourself, as well as others, and help promote healthy working conditions? Every year, more than 50,000 workers die from exposure to various hazards in the workplace. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is committed to saving lives, preventing injuries, and protecting the health of workers all across America. This module will show you how to identify workplace hazards and become involved with ensuring healthy and safe working environments. This module is designed for employers, supervisors, and managers who need to thoroughly understand, implement, and communicate an OSHA program. Workers who need to be educated and aware of OSHA issues within their domain will also find this course useful. Moreover, facility safety officers and managers who need to develop a facility.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the importance of effective safety and health programs
- Learn about the common characteristics of exemplary workplaces
- Understand the general guidelines Understand the major elements of an effective safety and health program
- Recognize the state programs Learn about consultation services
- Know about the Voluntary Protection Programs (VPPs)
- Understand the Strategic Partnership Program
- Learn about Training and Education Utilize Electronic Information
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course, you may now print your certificate of completion.
The final exam is composed of 10 questions and must be mastered by 70% to receive the certificate of completion.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.