At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the activities that most often cause stuck by and caught in between injuries.
- Discuss the engineering controls and work practices that will reduce struck by and caught in between injuries.
- Describe the types of PPE that decrease struck by and caught in between injuries.
- Discuss falls in the workplace. Identify preventative measures to avoid falls.
- Discuss the duty to have fall protection.
- Identify and describe fall protection systems.
- Develop a fall protection plan. Inspect fall protection equipment.
- Examine electricity. Identify and discuss electrical hazards.
- Describe how electricity works. Identify electrical injuries.
- Describe how to control electrical hazards.
- Discuss grounding.
- State the requirements for power tools.
- Describe the process of locking out and tagging out circuits.
- Discuss safety-related work practices.
- Discuss electrical training.
Module 1: Struck By and Caught-in-Between Module 2: Fall Protection Module 3: Electrical Safety
Subject Matter Expert
Michael Millsap - Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
End of Course Instructions
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.