This course is intended for all employees who are required to perform the tasks of welding, cutting or brazing. The course is specifically designed to help workers meet OSHA compliance regarding welding, cutting and brazing.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand OSHAs general requirements concerning welding, cutting and brazing Identify the general safety requirements for all types of welding
- Understand the general characteristics for various types of welding
- Identify the specific safety requirements for oxygen-fuel gas welding and cutting, arc welding and cutting and resistance welding.
Fire Prevention and Protection
Health Protection and Ventilation
Cylinders and Containers
Manifolding of Cylinders
Service Piping Systems
Protection of Service Pipe System
Arc Welding and Cutting
Subject Matter Expert
Michael Millsap - Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course, you may now print your certificate of completion.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.