This mobile compatible course is designed to help employees identify work-related ergonomic problems and learn to apply the principles of ergonomics in order to make their jobs less physically demanding, thereby increasing their overall efficiency and reducing injuries.
Employees who work in non-office environments are routinely required to carry out tasks that involve movement and physical exertion with poor ergonmic factors. These forceful exertions associated with such tasks may lead to fatigue, musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs), and other serious injuries.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.