This course is designed for employees to learn the requirements of 1910.95; OSHA’s Occupational Noise standard. During the course, the basics of occupational noise is explained in a way that is easy to comprehend and apply. Through a series of interactive slides, learners will understand:
- Warning signs for dangerous noise levels at the workplace
- How does the ear function
- How noise affects the ears
- How loud is too loud
- How hazardous noise levels can be reduced in the workplace
- Introduction to Occupational Noise
- What is Noise?
- Caring for Hearing Protection Devices
- Training and Records
Subject Matter Expert
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.