The program content focuses on the basic definitions of petroleum refining with a brief explanation of crude oil chemistry and the impact on the refinery, and a fundamental discussion of the nature and purpose of the major refining processes. In addition, the characteristics of refinery products are explored. Finally, the basic economics associated with refining and the effects of recent environmental regulations on product processing are examined.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.