2119 Telecommunications Protection I: High Voltage Special Protection (HVSP) Devices
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 2
- Credit Type: Technical, Health and Safety, Engineering
The objective of this course is to draw attention to the high voltage hazards that can occur on telecommunication circuits entering substations and power stations, and to review the protection devices that are used to combat this problem. Participants should be able to understand the following overall concepts and apply them to their day-to-day activities.
2119 Telecommunications Protection I - HVSP Devices - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
- Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- American Council of Engineering Companies 1015 15th Street, NW.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.