The objective of this course is to discuss the characteristics of different types of faults, and their effects on the power system. Knowledge of this material is vital to understanding the protective schemes that are presented in future courses. Participants should be able to understand the following overall concepts and apply them to day-to-day work activities.
2104 Fault Characteristics - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.