The objective of this course is to introduce and present the major features of static relaying, including analog-type solid-state relays and digital microprocessor relays. At this stage in the program, it is assumed that all participants are thoroughly familiar with the functions and characteristics of the different types of relays. This course focuses upon the differences between solid state and electromechanical relays.
2115 Introduction to Static Relaying - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.