The objective of this course is to draw attention to the many factors that affect the accuracy of testing on protection circuits and equipment. Fundamental testing techniques are presented along with a discussion of the pitfalls to be avoided. A demonstration on the use of the oscilloscope is included. The need for specific safety precautions is also discussed.
2124 Testing Techniques - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.