24hr P&C Classroom Equivalent/Self Study Package #1
14 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Texas Licensed Property and Casualty Insurance Agents
This package is designed to meet the needs and interest of the Property and Casualty Insurance Professional. As you seek to meet the Texas State requirement of 24 hours of CE every 2 years, 360training has created a simple package for you that meets your needs as well as is relevant to your professional license line. You will have a one year access to your courses with this purchase.
You will receive 24 hours of credit once you have completed all courses. After reviewing the course material, you will be given 5 attempts to pass the final exam in the “Self-study” courses. A certificate of completion will be immediately available in your online profile after successfully completing of each course. Additionally, 360training will promptly submit your courses credit at the end of each course completion. The $.75 per credit hour for state filing will be added during your check out. This package includes the following 5 courses:
- Ethics for Insurance Professionals- Advanced (Ethics)(Classroom Equivalent)(9Hours)
- Mold and the Insurance Industry (General)(Self-study)(6 Hour)
- Introduction to Personal Auto Insurance and the Personal Auto Policy (General)(Self-study)(1 Hour)
- Inland Marine Insurance (General)(Self-study)(6 hours)
- Anti-Money Laundering for Insurance Professionals (General)(Classroom Equivalent)(2 Hours)
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Ethics for Insurance Professionals Advanced||Financial Services Education|
|Mold and the Insurance Industry||Financial Services Education|
|Introduction to Personal Auto Insurance and the Personal Auto Policy||Financial Services Education|
|Anti-Money Laundering for Insurance Professionals||Financial Services Education|
|Introduction to Property and Casualty Insurance and the Insurance Contract||Financial Services Education|
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.