Training Requirement and Program Acceptability:
The E.A.S.Y. Law requires mandatory training for each store employee that sells beer or directly supervises the sale of beer. Training is required within 30 days of hire and at least every 5 years thereafter.
360training is an approved EASY training provider. https://dsamh.utah.gov/easy-off-premise-approved-training-providers/
How to get your Card/Certificate:
After successfully completing this course and the final exam, you will be able to access your official Card from your 360training Learner account. This certificate is valid proof that you've taken the course.
You can also print the card from the state's website by going to this link:
- On the left-hand side select "Server Search".
- On the next page, enter your name and click "Search".
- Click on your name and you'll be re-directed to another web page.
- Enter the last four digits of your social security number and click "Generate Certificate".
- A card sized certificate will appear in PDF format. You can print or download this card.
Note: You will not receive a card in the mail. You must download or print the card.
This course provides you with the necessary knowledge and techniques you need to be a responsible seller of alcohol. Specifically, you will learn how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability; how alcohol affects your customers; how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers; how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated; how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone; how to prevent and deal with disturbances; how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors; how to prevent second-party sales; and how to refuse a sale.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Describe alcohol use.
Recognize the effects of alcohol.
Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs
This course covers the following topics:
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
Lesson 6: Second-Party Sales
Lesson 7: How to Refuse a Sale
Utah E.A.S.Y. Alcohol Seller Server Training (Off-Premise) - Utah Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health
- Utah Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 120 N. 200 W.
- Salt Lake City
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.