At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of RCRA regulations in managing hazardous wastes
- Describe the standards used for different types of hazardous waste treatment, storage, and disposal facilities
- Implement hazardous waste management systems to achieve and maintain compliance
- Discuss the financial assurance requirements for corrective actions under RCRA
- Discuss a manifest system including discrepancies, unmanifested waste, and operating records
- Identify requirements for the monitoring, recordkeeping, and closure procedures of hazardous waste
- Properly identify hazardous wastes according to RCRA regulations
- Discuss the elements of a waste management system for municipal solid waste and industrial waste
This module focuses on the following topics: •Research Conservation Recovery Act (RCRA) •Treatment, Storage, and Disposal Facilities (TSDFs) •RCRA Requirements
Subject Matter Expert
End of Course Instructions
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.