At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of RCRA regulations in managing hazardous wastes
- Describe the standards used for different types of hazardous waste treatment, storage, and disposal facilities
- Implement hazardous waste management systems to achieve and maintain compliance
- Discuss the financial assurance requirements for corrective actions under RCRA
- Discuss a manifest system including discrepancies, unmanifested waste, and operating records
- Identify requirements for the monitoring, recordkeeping, and closure procedures of hazardous waste
- Properly identify hazardous wastes according to RCRA regulations
- Discuss the elements of a waste management system for municipal solid waste and industrial waste
This module focuses on the following topics: •Research Conservation Recovery Act (RCRA) •Treatment, Storage, and Disposal Facilities (TSDFs) •RCRA Requirements
Subject Matter Expert
End of Course Instructions
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.