This course gives an overview of AKL cranes including, the functions, glossary of terms associated with AKL cranes, operation, and axes of motion for AKL cranes. This course also discusses the components and support systems for AKL cranes as well as the modes of operation. Preventative maintenance will also be covered along with fault identification, the types of faults, and the most common types of faults.
- Explain the function of the AKL crane;
- Recognize the major components of the AKL crane;
- Discuss the operation modes of the AKL crane;
- List the preventive maintenance procedures;
- Explain the fault indications and their meanings.
- I: Overview
- II: Components
- III: Operation
- IV: Preventative Maintenance
- V: Fault Identification
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.