Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Apply the concept of energy; Demonstrate the concept of energy; List the principal resources; Interpret the evolution of human energy reliance
- Analyze the current use of energy in the U.S in the industrial, transportation, residential and commercial sectors; Describe the fuels used; Summarize the technological advances for conservation
- Predict the challenges of global warming; Estimate the nature and sources of greenhouse gases; Interpret the Kyoto Protocol; Discuss the problems global warming is causing and likely to cause in a variety of settings in the world
- Evaluate the nature and effects of global oil depletion; Explain the Hubbert Curve; Describe the possibilities for future energy supplies; Summarize the ideological standoff between supporters of growth versus conservation as it relates to any further reliance on coal and nuclear power
- Describe some of the dire predictions of running out of cheap energy; Discuss the nature of Earth's biosphere as a complex, hierarchic, adaptive, self-organizing system; Explain the threat of a major phase transition; Evaluate the promise of New Urbanism as one approach to addressing the transition to a new energy regime in more urban setting
- Demonstrate some of the more prominent approaches to future sustainable lifestyles in the current suburbs; Discuss kibbutzim, permaculture and intentional communities including co-housing and eco-villages; Discuss the role of the real estate profession in addressing the challenges for a future of substantially more costly energy
This course covers the following topics:
- Energy Concepts
- The Use of Energy
- Global Warming
- Energy Supplies and Their Effects
- Energy Sources and Solutions to the Energy Crisis
- Sustainable Lifestyles: Energy and the Real Estate Professional
Energy Resources - Alabama Real Estate Commission
- Alabama Real Estate Commission
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1201 Carmichael Way
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your Continuing Education course. The credit for this course will be entered into the Commission database within 10 days. Instructions for checking your credit and submitting an evaluation to the Commission are outlined here:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.