Learn2Serve California Responsible Beverage Service Training On Premises + Food Handler Training (ANSI Accredited)
96 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Alcohol use
- Alcohol effects
- The seller's role in public safety
- The seller's responsibility under the law
- Blood alcohol content and how it is determined
- The effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs
- How to recognize intoxicated individuals
- Food safety and its goals, adherence and critical control points
- Recall biohazards, symptoms of foodborne illness, spoilage signs and causes
- Three types of contamination and how they are identified
- Time, temperature and control with relation to food handling and how to properly take the temperature of food and maintain proper temperature
- The importance of personal hygiene and food handling
- Procedures for receiving and storing food, particularly meats and fish
- How to identify proper and improper cleaning and sanitizing procedures and implications
- How to identify signs of pests and how to eliminate them
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|California Responsible Beverage Service Training On-Premises||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Course (ANSI Accredited)||Food and Beverage Programs|
Lesson 1: Introduction to Food Safety
Lesson 2: Biohazards, Foodborne Disease and Food Spoilage
Lesson 3: Contamination
Lesson 4: Food and Temperature Control
Lesson 5: Preventing Food Contamination
Lesson 6: Food Receiving and Storage
Lesson 7: Sanitizing
Lesson 8 Pest Control
California Responsible Beverage Service Training (On-Premise)
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.