The first step in hazard management is hazard determination which means the type and nature of hazards and its impact should be studied thoroughly in order to create effective safety protocols. This course will help learners diagnose physical problems caused by physical, chemical or environmental hazards. It also discusses the impact these hazardous materials may have on the health of a mine worker. Finally a list of hazardous materials which are commonly found materials at a mining site is also provided.
Course Learning Objectives
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course you can print a completion certificate from your training page.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.