Working with or around electricity can expose miners and others onsite to a range of hazards such as electric shock, arc flash, and even explosions and toxic chemicals when working with batteries. This course discusses the elements of an effective electrical safety program, testing electrical circuits, and re-energizing safely through lockout and tagout procedures.
- Elements of an Electrical Safety
- Components of an Electrical Safety
- Hazard Containment
- Control of Electrical Equipment
- Preparing for Electrical Work
- Testing Electrical Circuits
- Lockout, Tagout
Course Learning Objectives
Elements of an Electrical Safety
Components of an Electrical Safety
Control of Electrical Equipment
Preparing for Electrical Work
Testing Electrical Circuits
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course you can print a completion certificate from your training page.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.