When it comes to mining rights, not all miners are aware of it. Although MSHA requires that all miners understand and practice their rights, it is impractical to always be vigilant about it. This is why miners need miner representatives who observes all safety and health inspections and performs other duties as described in MSHA Part 46.2 on behalf of the miners he or she represents. This course discusses these rights and representations in detail and towards the end re-enforces the importance of prohibited smoking in a mine.
"- Rights of Miner Representatives
- Participation in Inspection
- False Statements or Representations
- Smoking Prohibited
Course Learning Objectives
Rights of Miner Representatives
Participation in Inspection
False Statements or Representations
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course you can print a completion certificate from your training page.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.