Weather conditions can be hazardous for mine workers if proper precautions are not taken. Rain, thunderstorms etc can cause dynamic changes to mine surface and worksite areas. It is of utmost importance for miners to be prepared with bad weather conditions and adopt safe practices when working at a site during or after bad weather. This course provides learners with an overview of the common weather hazards and the steps needed to remain protected.
Course Learning Objectives
Hazard Overview and Procedures
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course you can print a completion certificate from your training page.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.