Mobile equipment are equipment on wheels and require a miner to operate and drive them around the mine environment to carry out important mine operations. As with every other vehicle, driving mobile equipment vehicles requires the driver to practice driving safety standards that ensures his own safety as well as others present on site. This lesson provides the learners with information on mobile equipment, equip hazards, and sources of mobile equipment hazards. It also includes precautionary measures that miners can take up.
"- Mobile Equipment
- Elements of Mobile Equipment Hazards
- Precautionary Measures
Course Learning Objectives
Elements of Mobile Equipment Hazards
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course you can print a completion certificate from your training page.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.