Stationary equipment are gigantic machines that are erected in place to carry out intensive operations as crushing mine materials or transporting materials from one end to another. Working around stationary equipment has certain risks and hazards that can easily be prevented by practicing precautionary measures. This lesson provides learners with an understanding of how to manage their day-to-day operations around the equipment and how to stay safe.
Course Learning Objectives
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course you can print a completion certificate from your training page.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.