Texas Food Handler + TABC Certification Package
3317 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 4
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Any individual that serves or sells alcohol and prepares or serves food to the public.
This course provides you with the necessary knowledge and techniques you will need to be a responsible seller-server of alcohol. Specifically, you will learn the laws regulating sale or service of alcoholic beverages to minors, intoxicated persons, and non-members of a private club; how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability; how alcohol affects your customers; how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers; how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated; how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone; how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors; how to prevent second-party sales; and how to refuse a sale.
After completing the TABC Seller/Server course, the student will be able to:
- Define terms used in this course
- Describe the purpose, goals, and rules for seller-server training and certification
- Identify the seller-server’s role in the enhancement of public safety
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID
- Use observations to detect that a minor is attempting to purchase alcohol.
- Recognize second-party sales
- Describe how seller-servers are responsible for the acts of their customers (Dram Shop Act).
- Recognize intoxicated individuals
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated
- List factors that affect BAC in individuals
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict
- Discuss the seller-server’s responsibilities and obligations under the Texas law concerned with preventing alcohol sales to minors, intoxicated persons, and non-members of a private club
After completing the Texas Food Handler course, the student will be able to:
- Discuss food safety, its importance, and those who enforce it.
- Identify foodborne illness and its causes
- Identify biological, physical, and chemical contamination.
- Describe temperature control.
- Discuss the importance of proper personal hygiene in the workplace.
- Implement appropriate procedures to receive and store food.
- Discuss cleaning and sanitization.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Learn2Serve: TABC Seller-Server Training||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Texas Food Handler Training Course||Food and Beverage Programs|
TABC Alcohol Server/Seller Certification Course Topics
- Lesson 1: TABC Seller-Server Training Overview
- Lesson 2: Minors and Alcohol Sales
- Lesson 3: Intoxicated Persons and Alcohol Sales
- Lesson 4: Other Permits Texas Food Handler
Food Handler Course Topics
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Food Safety
- Lesson 2: Biohazards, Foodborne Illness, and Food Spoilage
- Lesson 3: Contaminants Lesson 4: Temperature and Time Control
- Lesson 5: Employee Heath, Hygiene, and Training
- Lesson 6: Purchasing, Receiving, and Storing Food
- Lesson 7: Cleaning and Sanitizing
End of Course Instructions
After passing the course, certificate(s) of completion are available for download. You will receive your certificate by email and you can download it from your student account under “My Courses“. You may also verify your certification status online by going to the TABC Certificate Inquiry page.
Your must score 68% or higher on the final exam in order to receive Food Handler Certificate.
On both courses, you have 2 attempts to pass the exam. If you fail both tries, the course will start you at the beginning again.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.