Texas Food Handler Training Course
615 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 2
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Any individual that serves or sells alcohol and prepares or serves food to the public.
This course covers food safety issues, regulations, and techniques to maintain a food-safe environment. It will help you to better understand how handling food correctly is not only the law, but it improves safety and lowers cost as well.
Texas Administrative Code
Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 229, Subchapter K
RULE §229.178 (d)(2) Certificate reciprocity. Department accredited food handler program issued certificates shall be recognized statewide by regulatory authorities as the valid proof of successful completion of a department accredited food handler program.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to effectively:
- Discuss food safety, its importance, and those who enforce it.
- Identify foodborne illness and its causes.
- Identify biological, physical, and chemical contamination.
- Describe temperature control.
- Discuss the importance of proper personal hygiene in the workplace.
- Implement appropriate procedures to receive and store food.
- Discuss cleaning and sanitization.
Lesson 1: Introduction to Food Safety
Lesson 2: Biohazards, Foodborne Illness, and Food Spoilage
Lesson 3: Contaminants
Lesson 4: Temperature and Time Control
Lesson 5: Employee Heath, Hygiene, and Training
Lesson 6: Purchasing, Receiving, and Storing Food
Lesson 7: Cleaning and Sanitizing
Texas Food Handler Training Course - Texas Department of State Health Services
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1100 W. 49th St
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.