This course is made for drivers to improve their driving skills and learn something new. Death, injuries, and property damage in the U.S. must be reduced. It is extremely important to the citizens of this country to identify and implement all reasonable means to reduce human suffering and property loss that result from vehicle crashes. The attitudes and skills of drivers must be improved, and through effective driving safety programs, this can be accomplished.
1. Evaluate the introduction and instructions to the course
2. Identify traffic safety problems
3. Analyze factors Influencing driver performance
4. Interpret traffic laws and procedures
5. Contrast the use of alcohol and drugs and their effects on traffic safety
6. Describe physical forces that influence driver control
7. Recognize perceptual skills needed for driving
8. Outline Defensive Driving strategies
9. Recognize emergency driving procedures
10. Categorize occupant restraint and protective equipment
11. Evaluate special skills for difficult driving situations
12. Summarize backing basics
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.