Learn2Serve On Premise Title 4 Basic Training + Food Handler Training (ANSI Accredited)
80 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Food safety and it's goals. How safe food benefits the community.
- Critical control points to maintaining a safe food environment
- Biohazards and the threat they pose to public health
- Time, temperature and control with relation to food
- Personal hygiene and why it is important in a foodservice environment
- Procedures for receiving and storing food
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Pest presence and eradication
- Alcohol use
- Effects of alcohol
- The seller's role in keeping the public safe
- Blood alcohol content and how it is calculated
- Preventing the sale of alcohol to minors
- How to check IDs and recognize fake IDs
- How to recognize second party sal
- How to refuse a sale to an intoxicated individual
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Learn2Serve Arizona On-Premises Title 4 Basic Training & Certification Exam||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Course (ANSI Accredited)||Food and Beverage Programs|
Title 4 Basic Training
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the body
Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale
Lesson 7: Arizona Laws and Regulations
Learn2Serve Food Handler Training (ANSI Certified)
Lesson 1: Introduction to Food Safety
Lesson 2: Biohazards, Foodborne Disease and Food Spoilage
Lesson 3: Contamination
Lesson 4: Food and Temperature Control
Lesson 5: Preventing Food Contamination
Lesson 6: Food Receiving and Storage
Lesson 7: Sanitizing
Lesson 8: Pest Control
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.