Learn2Serve On Premise Title 4 Manager Training + Food Handler Training (ANSI Accredited)
123 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- How to identify the roles and functions of the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control
- Identify the ways in which the Arizona Liquor laws are enforced
- Explain the powers of the State Liquor Board
- Explain the dram shop liabilities
- Describe the regulations for liensed premises
- Identify the types of liquor licenses
- Explain the requirements for management
- Identify the general business practices for on-sale liquor, handling disorderly conduct and acts of violence
- State regulations for dealing with intoxicated customers
- Describe the regulations regarding minors
- Food safety and its goals, benefits, impact, proper adherence, critical control points and recall requirements
- Recall biohazards, symptoms and causes of common foodborne illnesses, identify spoilage signsand causes
- How to identify three types of contamination, explain how food becomes hazardous and recognize how to preserve food
- Understand Time, temperature and control with relation to food handling and how to take the temperature of food
- The importance of personal hygiene and food handling practices
- Procedures for acquiring and receiving food, considerations for meat and poultry and proper food storage
- Proper and improper cleaning and sanitizing
- Signs and eradication of pests
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Arizona Manager Title 4 Training & Certification Exam - On-Premises||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Course (ANSI Accredited)||Food and Beverage Programs|
Title 4 Basic Training
Lesson 1: Introduction and overview
Lesson 2: Licensed Premises and Liquor Licenses
Lesson 3: General Business Practices
Lesson 4: Disorderly Conduct, Acts of Violence and Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 5: Minors and Dram Shop Liability
Learn2Serve Food Handler Training (ANSI Certified)
Lesson 1: Introduction to Food Safety
Lesson 2: Biohazards, Foodborne Disease and Food Spoilage
Lesson 3: Contamination
Lesson 4: Food and Temperature Control
Lesson 5: Preventing Food Contamination
Lesson 6: Food Receiving and Storage
Lesson 7: Sanitizing
Lesson 8: Pest Control
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.