Learn2Serve Arizona On-Premise Title 4 Basic Training & Certification Exam
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 3
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Certificate
- Difficulty: Beginner
This course provides you with the necessary knowledge and techniques you need to be a responsible seller of alcohol. Specifically, you will learn how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability; how alcohol affects your customers; how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers; how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated; how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone; how to prevent and deal with disturbances; how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors; how to prevent second-party sales; and how to refuse a sale.
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
This course covers the following topics:
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale
Lesson 7: Arizona Laws and Regulations
Learn2Serve Arizona On-Premises Title 4 Basic Training and Certification Exam - Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control
- Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 800 West Washington St. 5th Floor
The final exam must be successfully passed with a 70% or higher to receive the certificate of completion.
What is the Title 4 Training and Certification exam?
The Arizona Department of Liquor License & Control (AZ DLLC) requires certain staff members who are engaged in selling/serving alcohol to complete a Management-level or Basic Title 4 license training before working in the state. The Title 4 Training course covers both on-premise and off-premise certification, and aims to promote the responsible selling and serving of alcoholic beverages across the entire state.
Where can I take the Title 4 Training and Certification exam?
The course and examination package can be taken through basic classroom setup or online, through an accredited provider like Learn2serve.com.
How long is the validity of the AZ DLLC license?
Both the management Title 4 license and Basic Title 4 license are valid for three years.
Why should I take the course online?
Leanr2serve.com offers 24/7 toll-free phone support for students. Thus, giving you the flexibility to proceed with your training at your own pace. The official exam also comes with the package, as well as a certificate of completion which you can present to the state department, so you can obtain your official Arizona Alcohol Seller and Server license.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.