Arizona Manager Title 4 Training & Certification Exam - Off Premise
4 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 3
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Certificate
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Individuals selling or serving alcoholic beverages
This course explains the important elements for Arizona management off-sale liquor licenses.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the roles and functions of the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control.
- Identify the ways in which the Arizona liquor laws are enforced.
- Explain the powers of the State Liquor Board.
- Explain dram shop liabilities.
- Describe the regulations for licensed premises.
- Identify the types of liquor licenses.
This course covers the following topics:
Lesson 1: Introduction and Overview
Lesson 2: Licensed Premises and Liqour Licenses
Lesson 3: General Business Practices
Lesson 4: Disorderly Conduct, Acts of Violence, and Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 5: Minors and Civil Liability
Arizona Manager Title 4 Training and Certification Exam - Off Premise - Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control
- Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 800 West Washington St. 5th Floor
End of Course Instructions
After successful completion of the course the certificate of completion will be available for download from the training homepage,
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.