Arizona Manager Title 4 Training & Certification Exam - Off Premise
This course explains the important elements for Arizona management off-sale liquor licenses.
Regulator Contact Information:
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the roles and functions of the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control.
- Identify the ways in which the Arizona liquor laws are enforced.
- Explain the powers of the State Liquor Board.
- Explain dram shop liabilities.
- Describe the regulations for licensed premises.
- Identify the types of liquor licenses.
After successful completion of the course the certificate of completion will be available for download from the training homepage,
This course covers the following topics:
Lesson 1: Introduction and Overview
Lesson 2: Licensed Premises and Liqour Licenses
Lesson 3: General Business Practices
Lesson 4: Disorderly Conduct, Acts of Violence, and Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 5: Minors and Civil Liability
Each quiz must tbe passed with a 70% or higher to proceed to the next lesson.
The Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to get credit for completion of this course.
- Course Format: Online
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner