OSHA-Compliant Training Materials for Confined Space Awareness (General Industry, Construction, Maritime). I-CAB Recognized. Covers: introduction, equipment use and inspection, atmospheric testing, safe operations and entry duties, permits, common hazards, rescue procedures and roles. This course satisfies OSHA's requirements for the classroom portion of operator safety training. Quiz questions along the way prepare you for the final written exam. Upon completion, gain access to and print off your test, certificate, and a checklist which can be used by your employer to administer the required practical observation.
End of Course Instructions
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.