This course is intended to prepare you to keep your food safe in the heat of summer. This course covers safe food temperatures, related risks, and common food allergens. It will help you be a food safety expert during your summer cookouts!
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Develop a better understanding of food safety, and its importance.
- Describe the six conditions that cause disease-causing bacteria to multiply..
- Define temperature control.
- Understand the best methods for thawing, heating and cooling foods.
- Recognize the importance of checking food temperatures.
Lesson 1: Time/Temperature Control for Safety Food (TCS)
Lesson 2: Food Allergies and Allergens
Lesson 3: Temperature Control
Lesson 4: Thermometers
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.