24-hour EM 385-1-1 USACE Safety & Health
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 24 Hour(s)
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
This is an online course, with interactive outline. The scenes have text with good visibility and clear audio narration, along with interactive elements to provide an engaging learning experience. To make all related information readily available for you, references to other sections have been hyperlinked with PDFs, that pop open in a new window. References are also provided in the first scene of every section.
The course covers 17 sections of EM385-1-1. Sections start with a real life case study, emphasizing the importance of following the procedures and protocols. The course also has a final exam that has to be passed with a passing score of 80% or above for successful course completion.
Don't miss the supplementary material section that has Appendices A, B and Q, along with other material that may be viewed online or downloaded for offline reading.
To acquire the best knowledge, don't skip any scene. Happy Learning!
Upon completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Enhance the awareness of Site Safety & Health Officers (SSHOs) and other project personnel performing work on Federal construction, service, and environmental contracts, and to provide all contractor on-site personnel an opportunity to obtain adequate knowledge to assess unsafe worksite conditions.
- How to properly prepare a site-specific Accident Prevention Plan (APP).
- How to effectively serve as a site safety health official (SSHO).
- Know what are the SSHO qualifications and responsibilities.
- Activity Hazard Analysis (AHA) forms and their development.
- Site personnel training, incident response and reporting procedures, jobsite auditing, and hazard communication.
Students taking this EM 385-1-1 Safety & Health Topics online course will learn the following topics. More detailed and focused objectives are described within the content of each of the topics.
1. Identify the major changes found in the 2014 Edition of EM 385-1-1.
2. Select and use the appropriate PPE on USACE contracts and contracts executed under EM 385-1-1.
3. Describe proper methods for material handling, storage and disposal.
4. Describe proper equipment and methods for fall protection.
5. Explain the requirements for safe access, use of ladders and protection for floor and wall openings.
6. Describe proper methods for protection during excavation and trenching activities.
7. Describe safe use of hand and power tools.
End of Course Instructions
Once you complete the course, you will be provided with a completion certificate which will be available through your My Training page.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
16+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.