ISO 14001:2015 Changes & Transition
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 2 Hour(s)
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: This ISO 14001 Changes & Transition module is designed to cater for those with previous ISO 14001:2004 qualification and:
- Are required to audit to ISO 14001:2015 management systems
- Developing and implement an EMS to the new ISO 14001:2015 standards
This course is specifically designed for people who are planning to migrate from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015. Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will gain knowledge and understanding of Annex SL and ISO 14001:2015.
Upon completion of this course, the student will:
Introduction to Annexure SL
- Learn why Annexure SL was developed
- Explain purpose and application of Annexure SL
- Understand Annexure SL as a generic framework
- Review benefits, and application of Annex SL and its use by standard writers
- Understand the new high level structure for all Management System standards
- Definition of Process & PDCA Cycle.
Structure of EMS & Context of Organization
- Outline the core structure based on Annexure SL
- Outline High level structure, identical core text and common terms and definitions
- Understand the scope of the organization
- Identify and understand the context of the organization
- Learn the business environment in which organization operates
- Identify techniques to evaluate conformance with the context of the organization
Changes to EMS
- Overview of ISO 14001:2004 and its structure and clauses.
- Overview of ISO 14001:2015 and its structure and clauses.
- Review of changes and differences between both versions.
- Lear key changes and new requirements specified in EMS
- Understand Environmental management system based on new requirements.
Lesson 1: Introduction to Annexure SL
Lesson 2: Structure of EMS & its Context
Lesson 3: Changes to EMS
Regulatory InformationThis is not a regulated course.
To qualify for this course students must have a previous competency against ISO 14001:2004
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
To print your Certificate of Completion please go to the "My Courses" section of your profile, and from the "Show" drop-down list select "Completed Courses". Once selected, please click on the "Print Certificate" icon in blue to print your Certificate of Completion.
Please feel free to contact our customer support at (877) 881-2235 if you need further assistance.
At the end of each lesson you required to take a knowledge check test which must be passed with an 80% or higher in order to proceed to the next lesson.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.