At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to effectively:
- Explain the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), its importance, and those who enforce it.
- Describe the purposes of HIPAA.
- Identify the key provisions of the Privacy Rule.
- Define the key provisions of the Security Rule.
- Describe the role of covered entities, including health care providers, in protecting individuals' Personal Health Information.
- Identify the new, increased civil money penalties for those who are non-compliant with HIPAA requirements.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.