Confined Spaces & Permit Required Confined Spaces (GI)
14 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1 Hour(s)
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
This course is intended for all employees who are required to enter into confined or enclosed spaces. This course deals with the safety issues concerned with entering permit-required confined spaces.
- Identify confined spaces.
- Identify confined space hazards.
- Discuss OSHA requirements regarding confined spaces.
- Explore the functions and duties of confined space workers.
- Name the conditions for and the steps of permit-required confined space entry procedure.
- List the basic qualifications and requirements for employee training and rescue services.
Subject Matter Expert
Michael Millsap - Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course, you may now print your certificate of completion.
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.