Learn2Serve Florida Responsible Vendor + Florida Food Service Employee Training
17 Learner Reviews -
This Package Contains Courses - See More
- Course Delivery: On Demand
Buy Florida Responsible Vendor and Food Safety First together and save today! Two courses, one low price!
This course provides you with the necessary knowledge and techniques you need to be a responsible seller of alcohol. Specifically, you will learn how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability; how alcohol affects your customers; how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers; how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated; how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone; how to prevent and deal with disturbances; how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors; how to prevent second-party sales; and how to refuse a sale. Additionally, you will also learn Food Safety First, a uniquely effective way to train food workers in food safety. The five-part video series uses colorful characters, humor and an interesting storyline to engage workers in a non-threatening manner. Food Safety First is technically accurate and gives practical examples of the key food safety issues in foodservice. Students progress through five video segments including the top ten causes of foodborne illness, personal hygiene, time and temperature abuse, preventing cross contamination, and cleaning and sanitizing. Each segment contains a quiz that employees must challenge as they navigate through the course, along with a final exam to test learning. Food Safety First Is an approved food worker training program, meeting all requirements of Chapter 509 of the Florida Administrative Code.
At the conclusion of the Responsible Vendor Training portion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Describe alcohol use
- Recognize the effects of alcohol
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs
- Recognize intoxicated individuals
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations
- Check IDs accurately and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID
- Recognize scond-party sales
- Develop a better understanding of food safety, its importance and those who enforce it
- Identify foodborne illness and what causes it
- Describe biological, physical and chemical contamination
- Explain preservation and temperature control
- Examine the importance of proper personal hygiene in the workplace
- Define cleaning, sanitization, pest control and facility design
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Learn2Serve Florida Responsible Vendor Training||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Florida Food Service Employee Training||Food and Beverage Programs|
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.