This course is specifically designed for people who are planning to migrate from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015. Upon successful completion of this course delegates will gain knowledge and understanding of Annex SL and ISO 9001:2015.
This course will:
- Introduce you to Annexure SL; why was it developed, it's purpose and application, the generic framework, benefits and application.
- Provide understanding of QMS & context structure of Organization
- Explain changes made to QMS in ISO 9001:2015 in comparison to ISO 9004:2015.
"- Introduce you to Annexure SL; why was it developed, it's purpose and application, the generic framework, benefits and application.
- Provide understanding of EMS QMS & context structure of Organization
- Explain changes made to EMS QMS in ISO 14001 9001:2015 in comparison to ISO 14001:2004 9004:2015.
"Lesson 1 : Overview of ISO 9001 2015 Quality Management
Lesson 2 : ISO 9001 2015 Quality Management Principles
Lesson 3 : Process Approach
Lesson 4 : ISO 9001 2015 terminology and concepts
Lesson 5 : Overview of ISO 9001 2015 Clauses
Lesson 6 : Documented Information and ISO 9001 2015 Implementation
Lesson 7 : ISO 9001 2015 Internal Audit
Lesson 8 : ISO 9001 2015 Audit Records"
End of Course Instructions
Upon succesful completion, you will be able to print your certificate from LMS
"At the end of every lesson, you will be given a short quiz to test your knowledge of the material presented in that lesson. These lesson quizzes will help you prepare for the 10 question Final Exam at the end of the training.
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct."
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.