ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor
12 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 6
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Quality Managers | Internal Quality Auditors | Project Coordinators | QMS executioners | Supply Chain
This course introduces the ISO 9001:2008 standard by presenting a brief history of the standard and then discussing the advantages this international model provides to any organization desiring to develop a quality management system built upon identifying the processes within a business, developing consistent production plans for that business and implementing structured improvements to succeed in today's competitive marketplace.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of ISO 9001:2008
- Understand the ISO 9001:2008 Management Principles
- Understand the basic requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 9001:2008 standard
- Understand the management principles that are the basis for the ISO requirements
- Understand the basic requirements of the standard itself
- Understand all sections of the ISO 9001:2008 requirements
- Identify Quality systems structure and documentation as well as what a Quality system looks like
- Define Audit methodology and techniques
- How to conduct an internal audit
- How to convert a written procedure to a process map or flowchart
- How to prepare an audit plan
- How to prepare audit interview questions
- What is objective evidence
- What is the process Audit Planning
This course includes the following topics:
- Background and Development of ISO 9001-2008
- Major Changes in ISO 9001-2008
- The Quality Management Principles
- Evolution of the Standard
- ISO 9001-2008 Structure
- Open Ended Requirements
- The Documentation Requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Process Management Approach
- The Planning Phase
- Establish Process Measurements
- Analyze the Process
- Design or Redesign the Process
- Process Mapping
- Audit Preparation and Planning
- Fundamentals of Internal Auditing
- Decide how to Audit
It is assumed that the learner has had some fundamental and conceptual understanding of the ISO 9001 Standard in a working environment, either directly or indirectly.
While there are no formal prerequisites, it is strongly encouraged that the learner has attended an introductory program for the ISO 9001:2008. Please check our preparatory courses within the ISO 9001 course library.
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
At the end of every lesson, you will be given a short quiz to test your knowledge of the material presented in that lesson. These lesson quizzes will help you prepare for the 20 question Final Exam at the end of the training.
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.