ISO 9001:2008 Management Overview
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 2
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Who should take this course? Quality Managers, Internal Quality Auditors, Project Coordinators, QMS executioners, Companies part of supply chain for other companies, Companies requiring ISO 9001 Certification , that want their quality management system recognized internationally and demonstrate their compliance and commitment to industry respected practices, stay competitive, and open up new business prospects.
This course introduces the ISO 9001:2008 standard by presenting a brief history of the standard and then discussing the advantages this international model provides to any organization desiring to develop a quality management system built upon identifying the processes within a business, developing consistent production plans for that business and implementing structured improvements to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace.
After completing this course, the student will be able to: - Understand the purpose of ISO 9001:2008
- Understand the ISO 9001:2008 Management Principles
- Understand the basic requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Understand the purpose of ISO 9001:2008
- Understand the management principles that are the basis for the ISO requirements
- Understand the basic requirements of the standard itself
- Background and Development of ISO 9001-2008
- Major Changes in ISO 9001-2008
- The Quality Management Principles
- Evolution of the Standard
- ISO 9001-2008 Structure
- Open Ended Requirements
- The Documentation Requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Process Management Approach
- The Planning Phase
- Establish Process Measurements
- Analyze the Process
- Design or Redesign the Process
- Process Mapping
- Audit Preparation and Planning
- Fundamentals of Internal Auditing
- Decide how to Audit
There are no formal prerequisites required prior to taking this course. However, it is helpful if the learner has some prior experience and/or knowledge of Quality Management either academically or through professional work.
Subject Matter Expert
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations of successfully completing your Course!Please take a moment to fill out the NERC survey below:SURVEY
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.