ISO 9001: 2008 - Benefits and QMS Requirements
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 6
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Who should take this course?, Quality Managers, Internal Quality Auditors, Project Coordinators, QMS executioners, Companies part of supply chain for other companies, Companies requiring ISO 9001 Certification , that want their quality management system recognized internationally and demonstrate their compliance and commitment to industry respected practices, stay competitive, and open up new business prospects.
This course introduces the ISO 9001:2008 Standard by presenting a definition, a brief history of the standard, and how to build a quality management system that allows for a business to succeed in today's competitive marketplace.
- Definition of ISO
- History of Quality
- ISO 9001:2008 Benefits
- QMS Structure
- Management Review
- Process Model
- Continual Improvement Cycle
- ISO 9001:2008 Requirements
- Lesson 1 What is ISO ?
- Lesson 1 Assessment
- Lesson 2 Benefits of ISO
- Lesson 2 Assessment
- Lesson 3 Quality Management
- Lesson 3 Assessment
- Final Exam
There are no formal prerequisites required prior to taking this course. However, it is helpful if the learner has some prior experience and/or knowledge of Quality Management either academically or through professional work.
Subject Matter Expert
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have completed this course. Please return to your My Training Page and print your Certificate of Completion. Be sure to use color ink.
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.