30 Hour General Industry Safety Certification with Free Study Guide
2 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
This is a certificate course and does not give an Outreach DOL card upon completion. For our Outreach course, which gives the official DOL card, click here.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|30 Hour General Industry Safety Certification||Environmental Health & Safety|
|30 Hour General Industry Safety Certification Study Guide||Environmental Health & Safety|
- How to Read Labels
- The SDS (Safety Data Sheet) and Worker Education - including Generic WHMIS and the Employers Duty to provide Workplace Specific Information in relation to the Hazardous Materials in the Workplace Legislated Responsibilities for the Supplier, Employer, Supervisor and the Worker
- Workers Rights
- Right to Know, Right to Participate and the Right to Refuse Unsafe Work
- The Two Types of Labels - Workplace Label and a Supplier Label.
- The Safety Data Sheets
Subject Matter Expert
Curtis Chambers is an OTI trained instructor teaching the 10/30 Safety Certification training for both Construction and General Industry. To reach our Safety Certification Trainer email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reach our Outreach Trainer email us at email@example.com
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.